- Be involved in all the phases of the Data warehouse lifecycle such as design, development, analysis, and testing in the various areas of Data warehousing.
- Develop complex mappings in Informatica using a variety of PowerCenter transformations.
- Performance tune the Informatica code by identifying the bottlenecks at sources, targets, PowerCenter transformations, and sessions.
- Collect performance data for sessions and tune performance by adjusting Informatica session parameters.
- Perform data profiling and create Scorecards.
- Consult and mentor technical resources during design, development, and unit testing phases.
- Communicate project status to the team and a wide range of stakeholders.
- Manage dependencies between internal Scrum teams and third parties. Escalate risks and issues to the project board.
- Provide design recommendations and thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders that improve review processes and resolve technical problems.
- Work with IT staff members to ensure cross training and provide back up support.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or related fields.