- Develop ETL mappings to extract data from source system and load to staging area.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, preparing mapping document, architecting end to end ETL flow, building complex ETL procedures, developing strategy to move existing data feeds into Data Warehouse (DW), and perform data cleansing activities using various IDQ transformations.
- Work on performance tuning of Informatica and IDQ mappings.
- Create Informatica workflows and IDQ mappings for Batch and Real Time.
- Convert and publish Informatica workflows as Web Services using Web Service Consumer transformation as source and target.
- Be involved in all phases of SDLC from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, production, user training, and support for production environment.
- Research and analyze complex SSIS packages which are used to populate staging, mapping, and data warehouse databases.
- Use transformations such as the Source Qualifier, Expression, Aggregator, Filter, Connected and Unconnected Lookups, Joiner, update strategy, and stored procedure.
- Be involved in Performance Tuning logic on sources, targets, sessions, and mappings to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
- Improve performance of the SSIS packages for Staging, Mapping and Data warehouse build.
- Migrate the workflows from development to testing and UAT environment.
- Code and implement complex business rules in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Create team specific agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or related fields.