MSRcosmos tracks user traffic patterns. We do not collect specific data but only track information to determine which areas of our site users like, and like to have repeat visits. We do not track what an individual user reads or views; just how well each page performs overall. This helps us to provide quality services and build satisfied clientele.
MSRcosmos as a policy does not share any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. We have made a significant investment in our server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect information. These technologies have been installed as part of a complex security architecture and protocol.
We give users options to opt-out wherever necessary and needed. This includes option to provide personal and company information and opting to register with us for sending future references emails and newsletters.
We reserves the right to change any policy, content, images and structure of the website on its will. Do check the page for periodical changes on policies of the website. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will gladly serve you.
- We never ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We never share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect rights.
- We never store personal information unless required the operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
1.What we collect
- Full Name
- Work Email
- Phone No
- Zip Code
4.What do we do with the information we collect?
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you respond to enquiries or to provide notices you regarding of websites or the provision of services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access(where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Msrcosmos may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us using the contact details provided below.
5.When do we disclose your Personal Data to third parties?
7.Questions or Concerns
Terms & Conditions
THIRD-PARTY PLATFORM Definition.
Definition. A Third-Party Platform means any third-party website, including but not limited to social media platforms (such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and online media platforms (such as news websites, blogs, forums, etc.) from which Msrcosmos may retrieve information as part of the search made via the Software. The list of Third-Party Platforms available with the Software can be amended from time to time without notice to the Customer. You further agree to be bound by any terms and conditions of all Third-Party Platforms made available through the Services.Msrcosmos uses the YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram API Services for retrieving the data. Below are some important links.
- YouTube Terms of Service https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
By using Msrcosmos, you agree to be bound by all such Terms of Service. Lack of guarantees. Since the Software provides information from Third-Party Platforms, you understand and acknowledge that the Services are dependent upon the availability and completeness of data provided by Third-Party Platforms and availability of the Third-Party Platforms themselves, and Msrcosmos cannot and does not guarantee the availability, completeness, or accuracy of any such data or Third-Party Platform. Amendments. You also agree that the terms of receiving the information from a Third-Party Platform depend on the terms and conditions of the Third-Party Platform agreed by us, and such Third-Party Platform that can be amended at any time upon the initiative of the Third-Party Platform. Such amendments may make it impossible or significantly restrict the ability to obtain information from such Third-Party Platform, which may affect the scope of the Services, but is independent of our will and we are not responsible for it.